The temperature for application is from -20°C to 35°C. Do not apply foam if temperature is below -20°C or above 35°C.
- All surfaces should be clean, free of dust, grease, oil and frost. Dampness will not impair bond. The temperature for application is from -20°C to 35°C. Do not apply foam if temperature is below -20°C or above 35°C.
- Shake can vigorously, approximately 20 times.
- Turn off the valve on the foam spray gun and screw the can onto the designated spot on foam spray gun applicator.
- Open valve and fill all cavities and holes. Fill only 50% while curing. Multiple layers may be necessary in large cavities.
- Allow each layer to expand and cure before applying the next (approximately 20 minutes).
- Foam can be cut after 1 hour.
Use the Tomahawk Nordic Foam® gun cleaner to clean your spray gun following each use.
CONTENTS AND FUMES MAY CATCH FIRE. FUMES HARMFUL. MAY IRRITATE SKIN AND EYES. CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. FOLLOWING REPEATED EXPOSURES, MAY CAUSE ALLERGY OR ASTHMA SYMPTOMS OR BREATHING DIFFICULTIES. Do not breathe fumes. Do not puncture. Do not burn. Do not smoke. Do not mix with any other product. Do not get in eyes, get on skin or clothing. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor. Wear a mask, safety glasses and gloves. Store away from heat. Keep out of reach of children.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains 4,4′-Diphenylmethane diisocyanate monomer. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.